We are currently accepting applications for the upcoming JUMP (Job edUcation & Mentoring Program) employment training session. This FREE training session begins on May 10th.
What we offer:
- 4 weeks of in-class/online training. Topics include: self-esteem, resumes, communication, cover letters, interview practice, First Aid, Non-violent crisis intervention training, and much more.
- The possibility of 8 weeks of on-the-job training and work experience.
- One on one assistance in obtaining employment.
You must be:
- Between 18-60 years of age.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- A resident of Manitoba.
- Unemployed or under employed (working less than 20 hrs/week).
- Able to commit to the full 12 week program.
The ideal candidate will be positive, self-motivated, ready to work, interested in learning together with others, open to feedback and constructive criticism, as well as punctual and able to attend training every day.
If you are interested, please contact program coordinator Shane Dubyk at 204-325-8988 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that during current COVID-19 restrictions, in office visits are by appointment only. Applications will be continuously accepted.